Bulk update throws this PDO exception.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42601]: Syntax error: 7 FEHLER: Syntaxfehler bei »`« LINE 7: ...OIN url_alias ua ON CONCAT('node/', n.nid) AND ua.`language`... ^: SELECT COUNT(*) AS expression FROM (SELECT 1 AS expression FROM {node} n LEFT OUTER JOIN {entity_translation} t ON t.entity_type = 'node' AND t.entity_id = n.nid LEFT OUTER JOIN {url_alias} ua ON CONCAT('node/', n.nid) AND ua.`language` = t.`language` LEFT OUTER JOIN {url_alias} ua_2 ON CONCAT('node/', n.nid) = ua.source WHERE (ua.source IS NULL ) AND (n.nid > :db_condition_placeholder_0) ) subquery; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 0 ) in entity_translation_pathauto_bulk_update_batch_process() (Zeile 736 von W:\HTDOCS\drupal\7\sites\all\modules\entity_translation\entity_translation.module).

I have nodes with entity-field translation and some of theme have the title-field replaced with the title module. I have language specific patterns and I replaced [node:title] with [node:title_field]

I am able to create the alias for every nodetype manually without an error.

My request is maybe a duplicate: #1155132 http://drupal.org/node/1155132 but I am not sure

thank you


propperdx’s picture

FYI I tried the patch in post 39 in thread http://drupal.org/node/1155132#comment-6290356.
unfortunately still no luck

propperdx’s picture

Status: Active » Closed (duplicate)

issue caused by entity_translation. fixed in entity_translation dev-version Aug-01.

propperdx’s picture

Issue summary: View changes

forgot to thank you ;)