Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I'm not sure where this issue belongs, but this seemed a good place to start.
I'm having a weird problem: On all of my pages, except oddly enough for a couple node types, the content displays, but it is not wrapped in the HTML for the content region or block, breaking the layout. Also, the page title and tabs don't show up.
As far as I can tell using devel, as well as placing drupal_set_message in various template files in my subtheme, Drupal isn't calling the content region or block at all -- even though the main content block is appropriately placed in the content region using the blocks module.
If I place another block in the content region, then the region renders appropriately, and the page title and tabs appear -- although the content itself is not placed in a block as is normal.
Error logs in Drupal and on the server have been no help.
I've set up Omega subthemes before without encountering this issue.
I tried removing all my customizations from the subtheme, but that fixed nothing.
Edit: This issue does not occur in other themes.