Initial release of the Edit module!
In-Place Editing for fields as demonstrated in the Spark in-line editing prototype video.
Currently, you can use it with most of Drupal core's fields. It should work in most themes, but it has only been tested with Drupal core themes so far. It should work relatively well on mobile devices. It's far from perfect, but it works and shows the direction we've taken and what's possible. We welcome your feedback (and patches ;))!
The Spark Team.
- WYSIWYG editing.
- Support for *any* field and *any* widget, currently limited to (most, not all) core fields.
- Edit module's CSS does not work well in Firefox due to a critical browser bug: .
- Requires a bugfix for Bartik if you want to use it for in-place editing of Taxonomy terms: .
- Known issues when used with Garland: .
- Alters the toolbar/shortcut module; leverages the shortcut drawer of the toolbar for toggling between view and edit mode.
- AJAX errors that I've been unable to reproduce: .
- No fancy/more usable view/edit mode toggle yet: .
- Plenty of rough edges!