Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download og-7.x-2.0-beta1.tar.gztar.gz 268.41 KB
Download og-7.x-2.0-beta1.zipzip 317.99 KB
Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha3:
- #1665984 by Amitaibu| SebCorbin:Improve docs about using Entity reference prepopulate module
- #1664780 reported by sp-drupy: Fixed Missing options in Global OG default permissions .
- #1664492 reported by zdean: Check if entity still exists, before try to migrate it.
- #1580132 follow-up by bulldozer2003: prevents users from escalating their privileges by hiding restricted permissions
- #1580132 by bulldozer2003, Moo64c: Split admin permissions to more granular permissions.
- #1645188 by Amitaibu, Moo64c: Improve file structure -- move classes to include files.
- #1647216 by bobslee: Fixed OG setting pages no access, by illegal access callbacks.
- #1645316 by joel_osc: Fixed Misleading comment on og_context() config.
- #1581630 by sunwukong | Amitaibu: Fixed Removing a user from a group does not remove the roles assigned. .
- #1635366 by Amitaibu: Make og-migrate plugins less strict.
- #1621622 by azinck: Fixed Permission check misspelled in og_field_access_field_access().
- #1617896 by pgillis: Fixed og_role_permission().permission column too short for some legal permission names from og_moderation() module.
- #1634858 by Tim-Erwin: More precise description for the 'Strict node access permissions' setting.
- #1623088 by Amitaibu, Tim-Erwin: Fixed allow creation of content outside of groups. With tests
- #1611834 by pgillis: Added og_migrate() plugin to migrate permissions from drupal6 ogur to drupal7.