Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
RC5 fixes an issue with the type juggling for theme settings introduced in RC4 where the font settings caused a fatal error due to bad return value of the setting (which in turn caused a file not be included and thus the fatal error for an undefined function).
This juggling has been removed and instead I have changed some comparison operators where they were known to cause issues on some systems, namely in theme_breadcrumb.
Other small changes and improvements:
- set font type and size to none for all fonts as the default setting
- white space cleanup, some files had some trailing white spaces
- added some more checks for extensions
- improved some warning messages, such as the theme version compatibility check messages
- reduced the number of calls to drupal_get_path()
- load the font functions by default, I thought this might create more overhead but actually it doesn't