Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
RC5 fixes an issue with the type juggling for theme settings introduced in RC4 where the font settings caused a fatal error due to bad return value of the setting (which in turn caused a file not be included and thus the fatal error for an undefined function).
This juggling has been removed and instead I have changed some comparison operators where they were known to cause issues on some systems, namely in theme_breadcrumb.
Other small changes and improvements:
- set font type and size to none for all fonts as the default setting
- white space cleanup, some files had some trailing white spaces
- added some more checks for extensions
- improved some warning messages, such as the theme version compatibility check messages
- reduced the number of calls to drupal_get_path()
- load the font functions by default, I thought this might create more overhead but actually it doesn't