Here is what I'm using:
- Drupal 7.14 (Freshed one)
- View 7.x-3.3
- Advanced Forum 7.x-2.0
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Home » Administration » Structure » Forums
2. Add Forum (say, forum/1)
3. Home » Administration » Structure » Views
4. Clone advanced_forum_active_topics to "test forum"
5. Edit "test forum"
6. In Page Settings, change path to "forum/1"
8. Go to the forum/1, then couldn't find "The New Topic" Link to create a content for the forum.
Expecting the link or button to create a topic, but it is not shown up.
Is this known bug, or I missed something to show the button in the view?
Any help would be great.