Posted by amitaibu on
Last updated: May 31, 2012 - 06:51
View change notices for this release
This release depends on Entityreference RC3
Changes since 7.x-2.0-alpha2:
- #1512340 by azinck : Fixed viewing group content causes wsod for users with no permissions.
- #1565546 by pgillis, SebCorbin: OG User Roles (OGUR) upgrade path.
- #1588826 by azinck: Fixed og_get_default_roles() doesn't properly 'sum' roles provided via hook_og_default_roles().
- #1585364: Ship OG-example with Message notify.
- Change tag of View to 'og'.
- #1541672 by itamar, Amitaibu: Fixed Don't check 'create' access in OgSelectionHandler::buildEntityFieldQuery().
- Don't hard code field-name in og_ui_field_access().
- Wrong variable name in og-perm access plugin.
- Initialize values to prevent WSOD, on certain cases of clear cache.
- #1543808 by bulldozer2003, Amitaibu: Fixed og_memberships() are not being removed upon entity deletion.
- #1556056 reported by killerpoke: og_get_all_group() throws error if OG_GROUP_FIELD doesn't exist.
- #1547014 by itamar, Amitaibu | KarenS: Remove Global permissions.
- #1545490 by rbrandon: Fixed OG has an unlisted dependency on text.
- #1483916 by Moo64c, Amitaibu: Add 'language' property to OG's entities.
- #1542470 by Simon Georges: Fixed PHP Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in og_field_attach_form()
- #1539974 by Amitaibu | tim.plunkett: Add more complete docs for OG states (e.g. OG_STATE_ACTIVE)
- #1519702 by jrao, Amitaibu: Prevent deletion of group membership from inaccessible groups.
- #1524480 by bulldozer2003: Added Allow strict permissions check.
- #1421422 by g089h515r806 | mradcliffe: Port Rules integration to 7.x-2.x.
- Prevent WSOD if secondary field is referencing a deleted field.
- Prevent notice in og_form_group_manager_validate() when editing field settings.
- #1456356 reported by g089h515r806, aasarava : Make sure to load faux field values, to allow pathauto to work properly.
- Move "OG members admin" view to OG-UI, and add a Views area handler that provides group overview (e.g. name of group manager, total number of members, etc'.)
- Change 'Group roles and permissions' field widget to be a select list.
- Pass correct group ID to 'Modify OG user roles' VBO action.
- #1499506 reported by DruDoc: Can't add new group role to an overriden group.
- Remove unused varaible from og_entity_presave().
- #1490118 by mradcliffe: Added Friendlier action text.
- Add dependency on entity reference repopulate module for OG example.
- Remove obsolete relationship, in OG example.
- #1498322 by feqma: Fix typo in module name, in OG context table.
- Remove obsolete code from Views data.
- Fix access to role view in case role isn't a global role (i.e. gid isn't 0), but it doesn't match the given role.
- Add "No results" text to "OG members admin" View.
- Remove obsolete IF in CTools relationship plugin.
- Make "Url" context negotation dependency on Entity reference prepopulate module more visible.
- Prevent notice when admins creates a new user.
- Fix wrong replacement argument in property label.
- #1488856 reported by dubenko: Fix notice on node create for non-privileged user.
- #1491826 by g089h515r806: Fixed the path appendeds extra args when submiting VBO action.
- #1490646 by Amitaibu: Prevent exception if user try to create group, withouht group audience.
- Prevent notice in 'People' View page.
- Fix minor typo in comment.
- Rename 'not recommended' to 'best matching ' in field formatter.
- Check "Subscribe to group" belongs to correct entity type and bundle.
- Remove outdated functions from reset OG cache.
- Use correct context in og-example for View pane.
- Fix typo in exception message.
- #1488562 by Amitaibu: Fixed Validate secondary fields also on new entity
- Fix failing test.
- Return FALSE, if user has no groups, in Views argument.
- Add missing lines from last commit.
- Re-export "node create link" from og-example.
- Improve og_node_create_links() to check entityreference-prepopulate is enabled in the instance.
- Prevent notice, as wrapper returns a list of og-membership.
- Add different group-audience to user, so they can be configured differently from content.
- Prevent notice, if field is hidden in form.
- Hide secondary field by default.
- #1482562 by Amitaibu | jgraham: Fixed Error when trying to og_group(), if user has no access to field.
- #1427960 by bulldozer2003 | jaypark: Fixed pre_render() compatibility.
- #1471990 by bulldozer2003: Fixed Discrepancy in og.api.php documentation for hook_user_access_alter().
- #1478526: When entity is saved, the group audience field are not up-to-date, as hook_field_load() isn't invoked.
- Use og_create_field() to add group audience fields in OG-example.
Official release from tag: