Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
When a visitor requests a page on your website with a certain URL or path, you can trigger an action.
For example, you might want to:
- Redirect from an old page to a more relevant page,
- Redirect from a user page to a profile page,
- Redirect from deleted nodes of a specific content type to a specific page, or
- Show a system message about that page.
To set up the Rule that responds to the URL or path, use one of these Events:
- "Content is viewed",
- "Drupal is initializing" (for non-entities), or
- other specific implementations like Rules Bonus Pack's Page Manager integration "Create a Rules event for this variant".
Use the Condition: "Text comparison" with the data selector [site:current-page:path]