Download drush-7.x-5.2.tar.gztar.gz 390.24 KB
Download drush-7.x-5.2.zipzip 472.68 KB
Changes since 7.x-5.1:
- #1512916 by Elijah Lynn: Fixed @see example.drushrc.com should be @see example.drushrc.php in /commands/sql/sql.drush.inc.
- #1219850 by greg.1.anderson, scottrigby. Enable db_prefix support in sqlq.
- #1565888: pm-enable and pm-disable throw errors when hidden modules are enabled
- #1524378: Strip HTML from messages sent to the command line
- #1574814 by dkingofpa: Fixed drush_policy_help_alter() in example policy.drush.inc is the wrong name.
- #1562662 by benoit.pointet: Fixed site-install : MAINTENANCE_MODE defined too late.
- #1570966 by greg.1.anderson: Fix error in searching include paths when a provided path did not exist.
- #1569784 by greg.1.anderson: allow certain global options to be set via command-specific options for commands that use strict option handling.
- #1556044 by dave_robinson: Fixed test-run --all fails by using @self alias instead of @none
- #1561666 by moshe weitzman | jhedstrom: Fixed pm-download sets a 'soft' error during failure.
- #1513846 by moshe weitzman. Add a pre_validate hook. All existing code will continue to work fine, as this is an API addition, not a change.
- #1470220 by Pedro Lozano: Fixed --sanitize-email not working.
- #1538412 by FluxSauce, jhedstrom | jmlane: Fixed `drush help make` directs users to non-existent file 'README.txt included with drush make.
- #1539694 by FluxSauce: Fixed drush make does not fail or throw an error when attempting to unzip an archive when unzip is not installed.
- Explicitly set 'integrate' to FALSE when calling drush_find_tmp() for remote sql-sync calls.
- Integrate was always supposed to default to TRUE.
- Move deceptive 'load alias' log to a more useful and reliable location
- #1562764 by juampy: Fixed Undefined variable: db_scheme() dbtng.inc:109 when using drush_db_select() in Drupal 6.
- #1180240 by sionescu, cschaub, aaaristo: Fixed Add Oracle support.
- #1545512 by troyer: Fixed drush help rsync shows wrong default parameters.
- drush_invoke_process was using 100% CPU; add calls to stream_select and sleep to give time to other processes when waiting for I/O
- #1476994: Handle change in top-level directory name in fully-packaged distribution tarballs
- #1532166: Show only involved extensions if failed to obtain the common path for a project's extensions.
- #1558584: Show corresponding bootstrap error (+ tests)
- #1345392 by eporama | bfroehle: Fixed core-quick-drupal: Unknown option: --default-major.
- #1546656 by BanjoVista: Fixed sites.php ist not saved in drupal dump!.
- #1551074 by hass: Fixed 'drush ard/arb' does not notify if something failed to backup.
- Fix regression in issue #1416198: Drush should check for missing values for options that require values (e.g. --sites-subdir).
- #1545562 by mkuhn: Fixed drush dl should not warn about missing git_deploy() module if option --gitinfofile is given.
- #1543478 by JSCSJSCS: Pass --yes through to gzip in sql-dump
- Fixes sh logic for moving dump file.
- #1533526 by jhr: Fixed Archive-dump multi-site fix.
- #1532804 by Grayside: Improved git repository context example.
- #1528908 by JSCSJSCS: Windows compat when gzipping output of sql-dump.
- #1168812: Respect filesystem permissions.