Posted by Dave Reid on
Last updated: May 7, 2012 - 17:45
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-2.0-unstable3:
- #1507334: Add an additional 'My files' view display to the Media browser.
- Fix spelling typo.
- #1512718 by exratione, Dave Reid: Fixed errors in media_browser_form_submit() on uploading multiple files.
- Deprecated the browser_library_empty_message variable since it is not used anywhere.
- #1359524: Fixed unable to scroll when content overflows the modal.
- #915352 by Dave Reid, careernerd, Devin Carlson: Cleaned up the listing of media internet providers into a simple text listing.
- #1500122: Ensure that &$info is documented as a parameter for hook_media_browser_plugin_info_alter().
- #1142630: Fixed media_fid_illegal_value error should not happen when adding valid local file in a field. Also adds a proper error message when an invalid file is used.
- Update the WYSIWYG toolbar button image size to match the other toolbar buttons (20x20 instead of 16x16).
- #1492294: Fixed untranslated form title string in media_admin_config_browser().
- #1482822: Fixed backwards support for old CTools plugin handler definitions.
- #1238772 by Dave Reid, amateescu, aaron, becw: Show a form error on the WYSIWYG configuration page if the Media browser button is checked but the Media filter is not enabled for the configuration's text format.
- #1292932: Allow the View's generated title to override its media browser tab's title.
- Ensure that the 'Add file' local action appears on the admin/content/file/thumbnails page.
- #1400200: Implement the MediaBrowserPluginInterface::access() method for MediaBrowserInternet.
- #1400200: Added a MediaBrowserPluginInterface::access method().
- #1400200: Added a proper interface and abstract class for Media browser plugins. Improved documentation.
- #1382150 by Dave Reid, temaruk: Added hook_media_token_to_markup_alter().
- Fixed drupal_alter('media_browser_plugin_info_alter') should be drupal_alter('media_browser_plugin_info').
- Follow-up #1407088: Move the media_internet media hooks to media_internet.media.inc.
- #1407088: Add media_hook_info() to support off-loading media-related hooks into modulename.media.inc files.
- #1400200: Switched from using the CTools plugin system to our own.
- Remove extra from Views media browser output.
- #1448460: Fixed views relationship integration for media fields.
- #1426820 by mikeytown2, David_Rothstein, Dave Reid: Fixed fatal exception EntityMalformedException and notices if a media field value references an invalid file ID.
- Followup #1398896: Fixed proper access callback for file/add/web.
- Removed unused function media_add_remote().
- #1398896: Decouple the file add forms into their own usable pages outside of the media browser.
- Fixed the style name of the edit modal.
- Cleaned up multi-edit form.
- Fixed display of broken images in WYSIWYG.
- #1317228: Added example of import pattern.
- Added default view callback support for all file types.
- #1056718: Use the correct thumbnail page selector for admin/content/file/thumbnails in media.admin.js.
- #1056718: Ensure the admin/content/file/thumbnails page works when there are no files to show.
- Add button-yes and button-no to help style the media link buttons on rubik. Requires #1418412.
- Follow-up #1213252: Fixed edit URL regular expression was too greedy.
- Cleaned up install file.
- #1412348: Added the form action wrapper around the fake buttons in browser tabs.
- #1365888: Use the module version from media.info as the version for the media libraries.
- #1141374 by Krasnyj, Dave Reid, gollyg | james.elliott: Fixed PHP notices due to media_field_formatter_view() not re-casting the file array back to an object.
- #1213252 by Dave Reid, bennetteson | e2thex, jerryitt, tsvenson: Added an 'Edit media' button on the media widget to allow a file's fields to be edited in a CTools modal dialog.
- #1415466 by MickeA, Dave Reid: Change maximum length on allowed file extensions on file and media fields to 255 characters to allow more input.
- Fixing admin/content/file/thumbnails menu definition.
- Cleaned up and prevent XSS in form error messages.
- #1321600 by bradjones1, davidseth: Integrate the media field type with the Entity API.
- #1364676: Fixed files uploaded into a 'null' directory.
- #1405570: Added oga and ogv to the default list of allowed file extensions.
Official release from tag: