Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc1:
- Add null views filters. This can be reverted if the patch from http://drupal.org/node/1318904#comment-5817206 is committed to Search API.
- Make Sarnia work with FacetAPI.
- Add random sort. this assumes that a random_* field is configured in whatever Solr schema is being used. see #1197538 (see comment 19).
- Add a formatter to show the number of different types of items in a multi-value media field.
- Add 'multimedia' field formatter that renders non-media files as links, video and audio as HTML5 players with flash fallback, and displays images inline.
- Add a 'base url' to the media formatter.
- Field formatter to render lat/lon fields as an OpenLayers map.
- Proper HTML lists for multivalue solr fields.
- Count formatter, shows the number of items in a multivalue field.
- Better Views argument title handling; also, allow using another Solr property as the title for id arguments.
- #1386038: fix SearchApiException caused by null search api item type.
- Fix the path for the SolrPhpClient library in the makefile.
- Don't override the field label when the field is first created if it has been customized.
- Fix array addition in hook_entity_property_info() implementation.
- Declare some Solr properties in hook_entity_property_info(). This is necessary due to changes from http://drupal.org/node/1308638.
- Address fatal errors because of autoloader registration order--add patch from http://drupal.org/node/1413504#comment-5806748 to the makefile.
- Fix views fields - values weren't showing (??).
- Set SarniaViewsHandlerField::original_value property by default, since this is sometimes used by views_handler_field::render_text().
- Move field formatter hooks to a separate file.
- Don't try to run sarnia views sort handler queries if a solr_property isn't set.
- Stash solr properties as entities, so that solr doesn't get queried a second time when running entity_load() if possible.
- Load entities from solr in batches of 50 so that we don't exceed the maximum GET request size.
- Use the same handler ui_name() pattern for the sarnia filter, sort, and argument handlers as for the field handler.
- Make the combobox for selecting solr properties as wide as the original select element.
- Shorten the UI name of views field handlers.
- Rename the default 'Solr property' field to plain 'Data', with a more sane description.
- Update the default sarnia index names; override SearchAPI's views table name for Sarnia views data.
- Rename EntityAPI's 'rendered entity' field for Sarnia entities.
- Remove unnecessary 'sarnia entity' views field. This is now handled by the EntityAPI module.
- Only call sarnia_index_get_field_options() once when building field formatter settings forms.
- Remove the dependency from the name_solr_property option field on the argument id handler, since the combobox js only applies to :visible elements (even when I remove the :visible selector from combobox-behaviors.js).
- Clean up combobox-behaviors.js.
- Remove use of deprecated is_a() function.