Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The twentysixth maintenance release of the Drupal 6 series. Only bugfixes have been committed. No security fixes are included in this release. New features are only being added to the forthcoming Drupal 8.0 release.
Drupal 6.26 builds on top of Drupal 6.25 and includes all the previous bugfixes and security improvements. The complete list of changes committed since Drupal 6.25 are as follows:
- #1145700 by jbrown, mr.baileys, joachim: harden link display on dblogoverview screen in case the link might be dependent on user input with any contrib module
- #183435 by TR, gregmac: make drupal_http_request() more tolerant of faulty newlines in the response headers
- #341588 by voxpelli, mikl, Albert Volkman, dawehner: use the right JSON MIME type in drupal_json()
- #1352272 by Albert Volkman, sven.lauer, LSU_JBob: fix phpdoc for system_settings_overview()
- #260934 by catch, ShawnClark, Jody Lynn, Island Usurper, joshmiller, anrikun, roychri, pdrake, Dave Cohen, sun, plach, bjaspan: When drupal_execute()ing multiple forms with same form_id in a page request, only the first one was validated.
- #784864 by Niklas Fiekas, kbgordon7, rdrh555, lisarex: Link in update.php instructions was pointing to an outdated handbook page. Update it.
- #655048 by Gábor Hojtsy, gumanist, intuited, Albert Volkman: Plural formula information was blanked when importing a poorly-formed .po file.
- #751578 by xamanu, sanduhrs, Gábor Hojtsy: OpenID realm should not be language dependent.
- #800968 by JacobSingh, ksenzee, Big Z: Tabledrag.js should not use for...in to iterate over an array.
- #1446372 by Heine, bserem, champlin: Invalid Unicode code range in PREG_CLASS_UNICODE_WORD_BOUNDARY fails with PCRE 8.30.
- #736556 by Albert Volkman, daniels220, jeckman: Improve theme_links() documentation.
- #300279 by achton, pillarsdotnet, unknownguy: Improve db_query_temporary() documentation to apply even if persistent database connections are used.
- #1441852 by chris.leversuch, cafuego: Better return value documentation for db_query().
- #1436074 by Pat Redmond, tstoeckler, fureigh: Minor documentation fix in the batch_set() docs.
- #1432708 by scorchio, mkalkbrenner: Expand drupal_goto() documentation for query argument.
- #1416212 by pontus_nilsson, ibot: Documentation cleanup for _user_mail_notify().
- #1421330 by Albert Volkman, heyrocker: Crosslink cache_set() and cache_get() documentation with @see.