Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This release fixes a critical issue on the module administration page. A subtle bug in core intersected with changes we have introduced in 1.5 to make the update information more useful for the distribution.
If you had issues with 1.5
If you had installed 1.5, it's possible that you inadvertently disabled all the modules directly required by Commerce Kickstart. To quickly re-enable them, follow this short procedure:
- Edit the
profiles/commerce_kickstart/commerce_kickstart.infofile and add
hidden = FALSEat the bottom of it
- Visit the module page (
admin/modules) and re-submit it (no need to change anything)
- Drupal will ask you to confirm to re-enable the modules
- Your site will be healthy again
- Remove the added line from
Changes since 7.x-1.5
- #1538248: workaround a core bug making the modules administration page unusable.
- Add our shipped modules to the list of modules included in the update project.