The account settings at admin/config/people/accounts need to be converted to use the new configuration system.
- Create a default config file and add it to the user module.
- Convert the admin UI in the user_admin_settings of user.admin.inc to read to/write from the appropriate config.
- Convert any code that currently accesses the variables used to use the config system.
- It is possible that some of these settings are first set in the installer, which may or may not make life more complicated
- Write an upgrade path from D7 -> D8 to migrate existing data to the new system and drop the appropriate variables.
This is possibly a more involved task than the other novice ones because of the number of variables and the fact that you might need to touch the installer. However if you're feeling brave feel free to give it a start. Any amount of progress would be helpful.
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 46,898 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 40,556 pass(es). View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Failed to run tests: PHP Fatal error encountered during run_tests.sh. See review log for details.. View