Posted by moshe weitzman on
Last updated: March 16, 2012 - 14:25
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-5.0-rc4:
- Follow-up to issue #1404416: removing now unused make_http_request().
- #1459460 by dude4linux | jonhattan: Fallback to a supported release if no recommended is found
- Obtain projects' path in drush_get_projects() and abstract code that relied in _pm_find_common_path().
- #1451534: Function _pm_find_common_path() should be more failproof.
- #1467800: Show explanation when required modules can't be disabled
- #1463480: do not lowercase project names for any pm command
- #1466472 by Pedro Lozano: Fixed Site install should use current sites dir instead of default.
- #1425926 by Gisle Aas, greg.1.anderson: Fixed Documented 'drush sql-dump --create-db' logic reversed.
- #1463480: do not lowercase project names for any pm command.
- #1448538: pm-updatecode: add symlinks to skip_list.
- Rename make_parse_info_file to drush_drupal_parse_info_file, and move it to includes/drupal.inc
- #1462026 by moshew weitzman: Fixed UNISH_TMP not consistent across machines.
- Have pm_enable return a list of modules that were actually enabled to backend_invoke
- #1474778 by dww: Fixed .info file re-writing is broken for core.
- Adding doc block comments for __construct methods in make.project.inc.
- Follow-up to issue #1447558 by dww: Fixed Make fails for library archives with no file 'extension for certain PHP configurations.
- Insure that --backend and --invoke options are grouped with the global options so that backend invoke can correctly call drush commands that use strict option handling.
- Make 'force' in drush_delete_dir more forceful.
- Fix site-install when run not in a sites subdir
- #1304400 by msonnabaum: Added shell-alias for disabling all modules.
- #1363610 by rdeknijf, welinwelchev: Fixed sql-sync command fix on Drush on Windows.
- #1446472 by greg.1.anderson: Added Drush example on how to sql-sync via http.
- #1452564 by jamsilver, Steven Jones: Added Allow making of specific projects/libraries.
- #919224 by mrfelton, ao2, Garrett Albright, jgraham, helmo, Frando: Allow use of subtrees or individual file from archives instead of the whole archive.
- #1483264: Document starting a drush make process with a remote make file.
Official release from tag: