Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Here are some general navigation/UI issues I've run across while testing:
- "Home" is showing up in the main menu. If I understand correctly, it should not be there.
- "All News" link shows up at the bottom of /announcements page, which is the same page it links to. Unnecessary redundancy?
- When looking at any group-related content (e.g. an announcement, event, gallery, or group post) how does one get back to the main group page? There does not appear to be any obvious link to get back to it, except in the Julio toolbar. But not everyone will have access to that.
- What if I want to have my sidebar on the right?
- Speaking of the sidebar, when looking at group-related content, events and announcements show up but not gallery or group posts. Is this as it should be?