With the module loaded in the appropriate modules folder on my dev site, I find that the Masquerade permissions show up just fine in the admin permissions page, and the module appears in the Administer => By Module page. The problem comes when I attempt to configure the module this way. Clicking on the "Configure permissions" link here, or from the "Get Help" page results in either a WSOD or a "Website Down" error. I feel the module is not interfacing correctly, but I'm not sure what's wrong. For what it's worth, the block to switch users does not show up, either. Any thoughts?

Comments

skandalfish’s picture

Priority:Normal» Minor
Status:Active» Needs review

The regular routes don't do the trick, but all the appropriate settings appear in the User Management > Roles > Permissions menu, so that's taken care of, for now. It turns out that a number of other modules return a "Page Not Found" error, much the same as what I posted previously. I've changed the php memory allowance and max execution time, but that didn't help either, so I have a feeling there's a system-wide issue I need to look at, and it may not be Masquerade's problem.

skandalfish’s picture

Status:Needs review» Fixed

Ultimately, the problem turned out to be a need for additional memory. Somehow, the increase to 96M from 64M on the PHP execution memory cap wasn't enough. I boosted it to 128M and now all is well. Thanks to everybody for taking a look.

Status:Fixed» Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.