Posted by moshe weitzman on
Last updated: March 1, 2012 - 19:55
View change notices for this release
Changes since 7.x-5.0-rc3:
- #1459460 by dude4linux | moshe weitzman: Fixed Change drush make select default to 'auto' same as pm-download.
- Follow-up to #1459624: moving single file test from get.make to file.make, and swapping jquery.cycle in for cufuon, since the jquery url is versioned and less likely to change.
- #1459624 by moshe weitzman | jhedstrom | adamdicarlo: Fixed Single file download with make is broken with directory exists errors.
- #1462026 by jhedstrom: Fixed UNISH_TMP not consistent across machines.
- #1167108 by moshe weitzman. Drush make translations should only cache for 4 hours (like extension dev snapshot tarballs) since their contents are volatile.
- #1167108 by helmo, jhedstrom, Garrett Albright, moshe weitzman | Cauliflower: Added Location of downloaded translations (d7).
- #1462566 by dmitry_bezer: Fixed archiveDump test fails on windows.
- Add warning about --cache for git clones.
- #1458416 by adamdicarlo: Fixed Fatal error: Call to undefined function mime_content_type().
- #1422080 by kotnik and greg.1.anderson: do not report 'all' when drush cache is cleared, and identify site where cache is cleared.
- #1450544 by dmitry_bezer: Fixed archive-dump command is broken again (windows).
- #1417020 by greg.1.anderson: eliminate duplicate output of some drush log messages
- #1450374 by iMiksu: Fixed Secondary patching command does not loop thru patch levels.
- In make, use drush copy/move/delete wrappers instead of cp/mv/rm
- Make's git reference tests were failing because they assumed git:// instead of http://
- #1440668 by dww, fabsor: Added Change the standard git url for drupal.org from git:// to http://.
- Fix failing test in testInfoFileWritingGit(). Drush's unit tests have env variables for HOME and CACHE dirs and so forth in order to isolate the user's real commandfiles, caches, etc.
- #1452944 by moshe weitzman. Fix shellAliasTest fails due to Windows shell oddity.
- #1452672 by weitzman. Fix incorrect url after make download a project.
- #1452672 by dww | hunmonk: Fixed Make downloads the wrong tarball for profiles.
- #1454576 by Crell | Moshe Weitzman: Fixed Drush site-install installs the wrong site.
- #1450258 by Drupol: Enable make to fetch a git refspec.
- Make Rsync test pass with --debug or --verbose
- Followup to Issue #1450544 by dmitry_bezer: Fixed archive-dump command is broken again (windows).
Official release from tag: