Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
If you don't know me yet I'm Quentin the new Sweaver developper. I joined the project lately in aim to review the interface and make of Sweaver a major Drupal's module.
To do so I have implemented many interface changes in the past weeks in the dev version. I am asking you to express here any recommendation, complain or idea you might have about Sweaver.
Just to remind you, here is a list of changes made lately :
- Creation of the advanced plugin combining the existing custom css plugin and new one listing all changes
- In the editor plugin, the tab concerning the position of the selected element has been redesigned
- Background image is now selected directly in the editor, depreciating the image plugin
- A couple of properties chosen until now into select inputs where transformed into buttons
Ideas explored as we speak :
- Rethink all the font tab in the editor plugin
- Add more buttons to replace select inputs
- Improve sliders by :
- Changing min and max values (to improve precision)
- Adding double click event : It would reset the property to its default value
- Adding + and - buttons at extremities of every slider in aim to increase of decrease the current value by ~5%
So what do you think ? Is this something that you can look for ?