Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The iCal templates were removed and moved to the new Date iCal module (http://drupal.org/project/date_ical).
- Issue #1423364 by emptyvoid, Move Date context plugin into its own file.
- Issue #1447372 by yched, Memory friendlier version of date_repeat_field_bundles().
- Issue #1447140 by tim.plunkett: Remove iCal-related theme functions/files.
- Issue #1284170 by benjifisher, Lots of cleanup of the iCal export and its template to be sure all day items are exported correctly.
- Issue #1346424, The calendar title got left out of the latest ical template changes.
- Add more information to the date_views_base_tables() function about why we can't use the entity type from views_fetch_data().
- Additional handling is needed so that revisions are handled correctly in Views.
- Remove date_field_get_sql_handler() function which isn't being used anywhere.
- Rework the Date Views hooks that queue up the right fields and base tables so they work better across all types of entities.
- Fix the hooks for file tables, it is file_managed, not files.
- Add a helper function to map entity types to Views base tables to make it easier to know what type of entity is being used on a view.
- Add status information to Date help screen, hide the non-working change tab on the Date Tools screen, and remove some code that goes to the calendar module from Date Tools.