Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This documentation is incomplete!
What is Tournament?
Tournament is a Drupal module that provides a full tournament management system.
The easiest way to get to grips with this module is to follow the video demonstrations.
- Part 1 (update: /teams no longer exists. You now need to create a View that displays Teams)
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Enable at least modules Tournament, Match and Team.
- Set user permissions for the Team and Match module and for any new content types (tournament, match etc)
- Go to match settings (admin/config/competition/match) and set participant types to user/team etc
- Go to search settings (admin/config/search/settings) and set Team as a search type
- Clear all caches
Make a ticket issue on the Tournament project issue queue.