Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Needed for high-performance sites or sites with a lot of assets on the CDN.
Follow-up for. Partial versions available at and . The former is not very complete, the latter is more complete, but not entirely.
What I've tried to add:
- ability to apply the far future expiration files only to files with certain extensions (and because of this, the rules need to be *generated*
- by default files to expire immediately, only if extensions match far future expiration
What still needs to be added:
- ability to detect If-Modified-Since requests and automatically answer with a
HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified and not perform the actual check; the URL structure already guarantees this
- gzip-encoded content negotiation support
- the code to actually generate this automatically
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 57 pass(es). View
PASSED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 44 pass(es). View
|far_future_htaccess.patch||4.41 KB||Wim Leers|
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch far_future_htaccess.patch. Unable to apply patch. See the log in the details link for more information. View