When trying to edit a blog I noticed the Scheduler options would be blank with Rubik theme, works fine with other themes such as Bartik.
Screenshot attached below.
I couldn't replicate this issue, my Scheduling Options tab has titles over both of the bars. Is there any other info you could provide? Any special settings or modules that might be affecting this?
Using version, Drupal 7.10
Instructions from a Blank Drupal Install
1. Go to the appearance menu and enable Rubik administration theme.
2. Then proceed to the module list and enable Scheduler module.
3. Click on structure and continue to the Content Type menu.
4. Here you click edit on either Basic Page or Article
Basic Page edit url: #overlay=admin/structure/types/manage/page
Article edit url: #overlay=admin/structure/types/manage/article
5. Click on the Scheduler settings at the bottom and you'll see two field groups that should be expandable.
6. Switch administration to Bartik.
7. Repeat steps 3 through 5, you can now set your Scheduler settings by using Bartik.
Followed your steps and got 2 expandable fields on 7.10 using 7.x-4.0-beta7. Attached is a screenshot. Your edit screenshot looks a good bit different than mine though.
It's looks like a css problem: Vertical tabs in node type form are wrong, Fieldsets inside vertical tabs have no title and can't be collapsed.
FYI, this is already fixed in the lated dev. This was a css bug.
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.
This seems to have been fixed in D7.16, but scheduler options are blank in 7.18. Using an Omega-based theme. I'm not sure what additional information to include here.
Thanks for the GREAT module guys. I had the same issue. Nothing would show under my scheduler options under the content type so I couldn’t change the content creation time to match the scheduled publish time. Uploaded the dev version of the module w/ FileZilla and POW loaded right up, and so far so good.
I just wanted to say thanks guys, keep up the awesome work.
I can that this breaks the Scheduler module interface for content types [edit screen].
This doesn't seem to be an issue in the latest dev.
Drupal is a registered trademark of Dries Buytaert.