Posted by Dave Reid on
Last updated: January 12, 2012 - 23:00
View change notices for this release
This release should be used in conjunction with File entity 7.x-2.0-unstable3.
Changes since 7.x-2.0-unstable2:
- #985646: Use $entity->original instead of field_attach_upload() in mediafield_field_update().
- #1396490: Cleanup multiple edit code and comments.
- #1396490 by agentrickard, szantog, Dave Reid: Updated the multi form functionality.
- #1287302: If there are no files to display mediafield_field_formatter_view() should also return an empty array.
- #1354458: Fixed 'Cancel' button missing on he Upload and Web media browser tabs.
- Fixed file name XSS with theme_media_thumbnail().
- #Fixed media_field_widget_form() gets the 'uri_scheme' setting from instance settings when it should from field settings.
- #1359588: Fixed the file extension setting should be in mediafield_field_instance_settings_form() and not in the widget settings.
- #1324316: Explain why the media field is deprecated in the module description.
- #1344912: Added a cancel link on the import media page.
- #1247620 by wojtha, idflood: Fixed various undefind variables which cause minor bugs and PHP notices.
- #1335290: Fixed the media widget form should be unrestricted and not require the 'Edit file' permission.
- #1328652: Fixed fake cancel buttons not properly ordered on form-based browser plugins.
- #1342546: The Views media browser plugin did not check view access.
- #1317098: Fixed bugs in the fake submit handler exposed via the Views media browser.
- #1290556: Make it explicit that MediaInternetBaseHandler child classes should implement claim method.
- Added an update to enable the Views module since it is now a dependency and does not get automatically enabled.
- #1295448: Move the MediaBrowserInternet class out of media_internet.module to hopefully allow update.php to run.
- Fixed media_internet security issue with copying invalid remote files.
Official release from tag: