The eloqua module depends on webform and requires the eqlNow library. The module should include a dependencies line in the .info file for webform and implement hook_requirements() to provide the library check on the admin/reports/status page.


drupalninja99’s picture

Version: 6.x-1.0 » 7.x-1.0
Status: Active » Needs work

I agree. We should either pull the eloqua webform logic into it's own sub-module (my preferred solution), or we should put webform as a dependency.

I would opt to put the webform logic into /eloqua/eloqua_webform. The module by default (w/o the sub-module enabled) can initiate the tracking and basic configuration.

drupalninja99’s picture

Status: Needs work » Needs review
41.86 KB

I did a lot of refactoring to move Eloqua Webform into it's own module.

Here are the changes I made:
1. Moved webform logic into new eloqua_webform submodule
2. Did various documentation cleanup
3. Moved webform configuration form to a sub-tab link which is easier to find.
4. Removed functions that were not being used
5. Removed many constants that did not add any sort of clarity
6. Removed a lot of small functions that did not do enough to warrant their own function (and were only used once).

I feel that this module is much more readable now in it's refactored state. I don't think I will backport these changes. I have done some basic tests and it looks like the webform is posting correctly to Eloqua.

drupalninja99’s picture

Also the eloqua_webform module will throw an error when it is enabled if the old 7x eloqua module is not installed. You can either ignore the schema error or uninstall the eloqua module first.

drupalninja99’s picture

Status: Needs review » Reviewed & tested by the community
41.86 KB

I have done more manual review and a little bit more consolidation.

drupalninja99’s picture

Status: Reviewed & tested by the community » Fixed

I have committed to 7.x-1.x.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.