Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I have a question about configuring the module. I am using Drupal 7.10. I've gone through the following steps:
- Created a taxonomy and taxonomy menu
- Installed and enabled the Menu Block (7.x-2.2) and Taxonomy Menu Trails (7.x-1.3) modules
- Created a Menu Block with the taxonomy menu
- In the "Edit" page for the term reference field, select "Use this term reference to set active trail"
- Went to the "Taxonomy Menu Trails" tab within the content type and set the following:
- Term references for setting active trail: (name of my taxonomy)
- Term selection method: Deepest in Menu
- Only if node doesn't have enabled menu item: unselected
- Get term's path from Taxonomy Menu modules: selected
- Additional path patterns for node detection: left blank
When I test the site, the taxonomy menu does not remain open when I open a node within that taxonomy. Did I miss any steps or do I misunderstand the purpose of this module? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.