Posted by tim.plunkett on
Last updated: November 21, 2011 - 02:25
View change notices for this release
Changes since 6.x-2.0-alpha1:
- #1206518 by tim.plunkett: Call a specific calendar view through the URL.
- #1076576 by tim.plunkett: Prevent repeating dates from being edited on the calendar.
- #1150336 by arrrgh: Declare Views 6.x-3.x dependency in README.txt.
- #1076576 by tim.plunkett: Added support for repeating dates.
- #1137218 by tim.plunkett: Let empty handler set dom id and display Google Calendar events.
- #1137234 by tim.plunkett: Hide views options if not needed.
- #1033010 by tim.plunkett: Provide a default view as an example.
- #1133316 by tim.plunkett: Fixed row style options.
Official release from tag: