Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This version of views fixes some upcoming bugs which were caused by the latest update to 6.x-3.0-rc2
Most important to mention is the replacement-patterns bug, which caused problems if you used flag for example.
Changes since 6.x-3.0-rc2:
- Merge branch '6.x-3.x' of git.drupal.org:project/views into 6.x-3.x
- #1330716 by dereine: Take sure that using a view via views_get_current_view doesn't break the site. If it's empty throw some helpful debugging message
- #1331032 by dereine: Hide rewriting if the value of a field is actually empty by default. That's maybe causes some views but sure we are doomed anyway. Additional fix it let the custom block actually always display something
- #1283002 by noisetteprod, joachim: small improvements to API docs
- by dereine, Crashtest: Add an api function to override the title
- #1072860 by jromine, dereine: Take sure to add the human_name field to the views_view table
- #684608 by defr: Convert the taxonomy tid argument options to v3 settings
- Followup #1118732: Fix db_version notice.
- #1330716 by markus_petrux, dereine: Views substitutions broken after db_safe() update