Posted by colan on
With this release, all of the basic functionality should now be working properly in Drupal 7.
Changes since 7.x-1.1:
- Removed README.txt as it's a duplicate of the project page.
- Removed CHANGELOG.txt as details are in the .info file & release nodes on d.o.
- by colan: Registered the defauilt formatter's theme function.
- by colan: Matched the formatter IDs. Title is now "Default".
- by colan: The DELETE calls now use the new format.
- by colan: Replaced an old INSERT db_query with db_insert().
- by colan: Replaced db_rewrite_sql() with addTag('node_access').
- by colan: Removed the TODO to drop tables on uninstall.
- by WorldFallz, colan: Make sure old_type is set before using it.
- Added newlines at the end of files & removed extra whitespace.
- Removed the licensing info as it's implicit.
Last updated: November 5, 2011 - 04:55View change notices for this release
Official release from tag: