- Development, Data migration, Consulting, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Design, Project Management, Multilingual websites, Theming, Upgrades, Deployment, Site Building, Front-end Development
- Arts, Community, Education, Entertainment, Government, Social Networking
- United Kingdom
- Old Street, London (Silicon Roundabout)
- Usual project budget
BrightLemon™ creates social software that has a positive impact on society.
We aim to be the number one bespoke digital community agency in the UK.
We have built large online communities for the likes of the British Council, the UK Department for Education, Amnesty International, Fujitsu, the Tate Modern, Viacom International Media Networks (Comedy Central, MTV and Nickleodeon) and the University of Cambridge.
BrightLemon™ were selected as one of the top 20 technology companies to represent the United Kingdom on the UKTI Digital Mission to New York 2010.
In 2011, we were on the organising committee for the UKTI Digital Mission to Washington which visited the White House, the World Bank and the House of Representatives.
In the last two years, our networks have reached the finals of the BETT and BIMA Awards and won two Hollis Awards.
We are involved in the open source Drupal community and organise the “Building the Social Web” event.
We have strategic partnerships with Rackspace, MySQL, Mashable and Acquia - our case studies are featured by MysQL, Acquia and Dries Buytaert, the founder of Drupal.
BrightLemon are members of Intellect, BIMA, the Drupal Association, Acquia, and our staff are members of the British Computer Society (BCS) and Royal Society of Arts (RSA), Manufacture and Commerce
To view a recent BrightLemon™ case study visit http://brightlemon.com/case-study
BrightLemon are proud sponsors and attendees of the following Drupal Cons:
- DrupalCon Paris
- DrupalCon London
- DrupalCon San Francisco
- Drupal Commons
Acquia chose BrightLemon to work with their team on aspects of the new Drupal Commons version which was released in May 2011, including the information architecture and new theme. BrightLemon worked closely with Jay Batson from Acquia to help improve the general layout and user experience of a few key pages and functionality.
DrupalCon blogs and coverage
- DrupalCon Paris 2009 - Videos
- DrupalCon Paris 2009 - Days 1 and 2
- DrupalCon Paris 2009 - Top 5 embarrassing moments at Drupal Con Paris DrupalCon Paris 2009
- DrupalCon San Francisco 2010 - What is DrupalCon San Francisco?
- DrupalCon San Francisco 2010 - DrupalCon San Francisco 19th - 21st of April
- DrupalCon Chicago 2011 - Drupal celebrates 10 years at DrupalCon Chicago
- DrupalCon London 2011 - Drupal comes to London - DrupalCon London 2011
BrightLemon helped theme the new Drupal.org site
Brightlemon helped to implement the new Drupal.org web site as designed by Mark Boulton.
The re-design is a community based effort, with many key Drupal sponsors and partners offering there services in implementing the new design.
Working along side Ronald Ashri of Istos design, Brightlemon London were asked to apply the documentation index section of the site. Being headed by our lead designer Nicole Chamberlain, Brightlemon will be assisting the Drupal community shortly!
- Mark Boulton Drupal.org redesign - http://drupal.markboultondesign.com/iteration11/index.htm
- Drupal.org Redesign Project contributors - http://groups.drupal.org/node/37064/revisions/85472/view
Brightlemon have worked along side some highly respected Drupal developers, some of which have contributed modules to the Drupal community:
- Ubercart Barclays EPDQ payment gateway: http://drupal.org/project/uc_epdq (Created by: Robert Varkonyi)
- Saved pages: http://drupal.org/project/saved_pages (Created by: Robert Varkonyi)
- Paymnet gateways contribution: http://drupal.org/node/66801 (Created by: Peter Sobieszczański)
BrightLemon has hosted a wide variety of public and private Drupal training sessions, and is quickly becoming involved in a wide range of educational services in Drupal.
View our Drupal training page for more information
BrightLemon host regular Drupal events which bring together leading lights of the community to discuss how Drupal can benefit the social web:
On Drupal.org for 7 years 5 months
jlg, Solutions Architect
On Drupal.org for 6 years 9 months
chriscraig, Project manager
On Drupal.org for 5 years 6 months
On Drupal.org for 5 years 5 months
moss.dev, Drupal Developer
On Drupal.org for 4 years 10 months
1 edit to documentation
lauranza, Account Manager
On Drupal.org for 3 years 4 months
long.m.tran, Senior Developer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 8 months
firstname.lastname@example.org, Graphic Designer
On Drupal.org for 2 years 7 months
Vincenzo Gambino, Drupal Developer
On Drupal.org for 1 year 12 months
1 edit to documentation
Contributor to Email domain restriction
Jenny Jahans, Marketing Executive
On Drupal.org for 1 year 9 months