Last updated: October 1, 2013 - 11:03
Last packaged version: 6.x-1.0+2-dev
* Port from D5 to D6. D6..x-1.x-dev
- Basic functionality has been ported meaning a relation can be created between nodes by using the result of a view.
- Installer has been enriched with hook_schema so a full uninstall is possible. Thomas already achieved much of the functionality in D5 that is now covered by hook_schema.
- API function in relatedcontent.module haven't been ported yet. So modules depending on this module probably won't work in this stage.
- Hook menu needed a lot of love because of the changes between D5 and D6. With the help of wild-card loaders is determined if a view has to be shown as a local task.
- Also in favor of hook_menu I introduced a permission in hook_perm because real live checking if a user has update access on a node is only possible with a wild-card loader of hook_menu. I thought this was more transparent.
- implementation of hook_theme was of course needed.
- .help file needs a review. I have not checked if the information is still accurate.
- After changing a node-type now the menu is being rebuild in order to a update the local tasks defined in hook_menu
- added drupal pager functionality instead of "Next" button in D5
- ordinal number and weights functionality are not yet ported
Nightly development snapshot from branch: