965 7.x-2.0-beta5, 2011-11-25
- Issue #1352354 by tsi: remove Google analytics integration
- Issue #1352364 : Lose the mobile-first approach
- Responsive layout is now optional
- Splitted media-queries into separate files
- Responsive layout breakpoints are configurable via theme settings
- IE html5shiv is now optional
- Removed respond.js
This is the new 965 2.0.
What it does ?
* It includes SASS framework
* It converts the core template files to HTML5 markup
* It includes a perfectly semantic grid system
* It is responsive out of the box - keeping a mobile first approuch.
* It includes an HTMl5-friendly CSS Reset and other tweaks & best practices from HTML5Boilerplate v2.0
* It includes important IE HTML5 fixes like respond.js and HTML5shiv
- Change the displayed theme name to numeric
- Form labels are not clickable - removed pointer cursor (boilerplate fix)
- Auto-rebuild the theme registry - disabled by default
- Maintenance page bug fix
- Give headers some style