Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download enews-6.x-1.2.tar.gztar.gz 11.68 KB
Download enews-6.x-1.2.zipzip 12.74 KB
Issue #710580 - Provide GUI for selecting template regions that should be displayed in the newsletter template
- adds a "Block Regions" sub-fieldset to the Content Type Edit > Newsletter settings fieldset
- allows content type admins to set which block regions should be rendered in newsletter content
- since there is no upgrade path, adds "nag" functionality for users who have upgraded from previous version of enews, so that they will verify the new settings and not be befuddled as to why some block regions disappeared from their newsletter
- defines default included block regions in enews.module::_enews_default_regions() to match those defined in enews.tpl.php
- if "content" block region is enabled, appends blocks in the "content" region to the $content variable, instead of rendering node_view() content only
- Adds translation strings
- Renames the "Advanced" fieldset to "CSS Includes", since "Advanced" is even less descriptive with an additional fieldset next to it.