Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I am not entirely sure if this is a CKEditor issue or an ImageField one, please feel free to correct me if I should be posting this somewhere else.
CKEditor does not show on node creation for imagefield text areas, but it does for the same areas when you edit the exact same node.
I have noticed that all imagefield text areas have different identifiers (in order to be assigned to CKEeditor profiles) though. As an example, one of them shows like this for node creation:
However, in the node edit form, the same field is identified with:
Here's an attempt to explain what is what in the previous examples:
In the node creation form:
And in the node editing form:
I have used the inclusion string
*-data-field-projecte-imatges-enriquit-body in CKEditor Global Profile, which works for editing but not for creation. The administration theme is used for creating and editing nodes, so I suppose there is some missidentification of the field and its path when it is being created, whether if this is CKEeditor's or Imagefield/Filefields' fault I just don't know.
Please tell me if I can provide any further information, and thanks for such a great module.