Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Drupal 7.8 (English), MySQL, XMAPP, PHP 5.3
- Enabled Entity Translation module and References (the successor of CCK Node References) module
- Enabled Title module (replaces the node Title with an entity field)
- Added Arabic as a second language
- Configured Entity Translation and Language Switcher block
- Created one Content Type "Demo", with translatable title and body.
- Created a test Demo node, with an English and an Arabic translation
Similar to i18n, the Title and Body justification should move from right justified to left, as Arabic is an RTL language. Additionally, the field labels should move to the right side.
The language stays left justified, and the field labels still appear on the left side of the text.