Control what domains a user may use in their email address. This can be used to force users to standardize on a single email service. If email confirmation is required, then this is a good way to restrict the site to users within an organization.
Even if you don't want to restrict the domains, this module can be useful just for checking email syntax.
- Allows for one or many approved domains to check against, or leave the domains field empty.
- Allows you to customize the Description text under the user email field.
- Checks the email field using AJAX.
- Ensures the email address has correct email syntax.
- If there's a problem with the email address, presents status messages to tell the user what's wrong.
- Validates the email field again when submitted.
- Problem submissions are reported via Watchdog.
See Git repository
git clone --branch 7.x-1.x email@example.com:sandbox/tomogden/1284132.git
This project is for Drupal 7 only.