Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Tested in Chrome and Firefox.
My page and DB is UTF-8
My language is Spanish.
I got the thing preetty nailed out. Even without actually editting anything, the editor is putting random special characters after my correctly inputed special characters.
í should be í but is making to the DB like this í­ I don't know why.
I've tried solutions like setting my encoding to UTF8 in .htaccess and so on, but the page is OK, even special chars in the HTML are rendered ok (with a browser not forced to windows cp1525).
Whenever I edit something I know it's right in the DB (phpMyAdmin shows good marked HTML) and the editr shows wrongly and thus exitnding the problem wih each editing...
Disabling CKEditor for the "filtered HTML" and this problem doesn't happen at all.
I saw lots of threads in the CKEditor forum with CKEditor having problems with UTF8 encoded data, at this point I'm at the verge of choosing another editor.