Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download taxonomy_access-7.x-1.0-alpha1.tar.gztar.gz 36.44 KB
Download taxonomy_access-7.x-1.0-alpha1.zipzip 40.75 KB
This is the first alpha release for Taxonomy Access Control in Drupal 7.
- This alpha requires Drupal 7.8 or later.
- If you previously installed any version of Taxonomy Access Control, including 7.x-1.x-dev or a git clone, you must run
update.phpwhen installing this alpha release.
Changes since 6.x-1.3
- Several performance improvements.
- The Create permission has been renamed to Add tag.
- The List permission has been renamed to View tag.
- The Add tag permission for the vocabulary default now controls whether a role can automatically create new terms in that vocabulary in autocomplete (freetagging) fields.
- The module's database tables and grant realm have been renamed.
For a complete changelog, see the git log.
This alpha release has the following outstanding issues: