Notes on the new features:
- domain_connections: Maximum number of simultaneous connections to a given domain name. Default is 8.
- global_connections: Maximum number of simultaneous connections that can be open on the server. Default is 128.
- global_timeout: A float representing the maximum number of seconds the function call may take. If a timeout occurs, the error code is set to the HTTP_FUNCTION_TIMEOUT constant. Default is 120 seconds.
Added new documentation for headers that can be sent to the server:
- For POST: 'Content-Type' => 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
- Limit number of bytes server sends back: 'Range' => 'bytes=0-1024',
- Let server know where request came from: 'Referer' => 'example.com',
- Content-Types that are acceptable: 'Accept' => 'text/plain',
- Send Cookies: 'Cookie' => 'key1=value1; key2=value2;',
- Skip the cache: 'Cache-Control' => 'no-cache',
- Skip the cache: 'Pragma' => 'no-cache',
HTTPRL can safely be ran at the DB bootstrap level now.