At long last, the final 1.0 release is here! We've been supported by so many contributors and other community members, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks so much to everyone who helped with patches, bug reporting, support, and documentation. We're extremely happy with the way things have turned out, and it was a lot of fun to roll the release "live" with a screencast and pictures at DrupalCon London.
Be sure to run update.php when you update to catch the database updates that add new indexes to a couple entity revision tables. Other than that, it should be clean sailing from the rc3 release.
Look for new point releases at least once a month on a similar schedule to Drupal core as we continue to fine tune the release and respond to issues as they come up. In the meantime, I'll be devoting extra attention to the critical contributions that many people depend on to make sure we get as many 1.0 releases out of modules like Shipping, Address book, and Coupons as possible in the coming months.
We have also updated Commerce Kickstart for this release, so if you are new to Commerce and want a quick place to start testing, check out that distribution! : )
Changes since 7.x-1.0-rc3 (33 commits):
- #1197512 by svendecabooter: pass the entity rendering language down to the linked fields when rendering product fields.
- Follow-up to #1216386: introduce two API functions for redirected payment methods: commerce_payment_redirect_pane_next_page() and commerce_payment_redirect_pane_previous_page().
- Update the checkout completion page access test so the order includes a product.
- Follow-up to #1216386: fix the test.
- Update our redirection logic to not attempt redirecting to a checkout complete URL for an order we know is in a state that cannot access the completion page.
- Add an API function to generate the URI of an order's current checkout page.
- #1216386 by rszrama: add a new property to order state info arrays determining access to the checkout completion page for orders instead of hard coding cart / canceled as the only two.
- #1216386: redirect the user to the proper checkout page when it tries to access an invalid page.
- Comment out Rules CRUD tests for products as incomplete and needing re-development.
- #1252226: fix access control for payment transactions.
- #1257436 by bojanz: Cart is broken since the latest Views commit.
- #1243682 by ojohansson: fix the Swedish currency symbol.
- #1227676 by googletorp: Don't check for order id unless one is present.
- #1245770 by googletorp: Only check to if we can delete profiles that exist.
- #1252970 by rfay: add indexes to our customer profile, order, and payment transaction revision tables.
- #1252512 by franz: fix the base field of the commerce_order table as defined for Views to order_id instead of order_number.
- #1240944 by rszrama: ensure product prices don't get calculated multiple times if hook_field_formatter_prepare_view() is called multiple times on the same data in a pageload.
- Add a touch of styling to the credit card details form elements to put expiration select lists inline.
- Fix an undefined index error when submitting an Add to Cart form with exposed line item fields on it.
- Update batch price pre-calculation to use the proper Rules variable name.
- #1216386 by rszrama: add an action to complete checkout for an order.
- #1250900 by jsacksick: check to ensure payment details values exist before attempting to pass them to a payment method's submit form callback.
- #1249184 by serialjaywalker: round the amount at the end of commerce_order_calculate_total() since that is already happening on database insert anyways.
- #1251142 by rszrama: return a negative amount if one was passed in and rounding is bypassed.
- If payment submission on the payment terminal form fails, rebuild the form with the error message instead of showing the same success message.
- If a card type selector is available on a credit card form, make sure the selected card type matches the credit card number entered.
- Ensure the default settings array when editing a payment method action is actually an array when passing it to a payment method settings form callback.
- #1215744 by rszrama: accommodate an instance's required setting and help text when building a price field widget form.
- #1200420 by rszrama: fallback to using the plain_text format on the checkout completion message if filtered_html isn't available.
- #1198292 by rszrama: add a price calculation rule that sets the price of a cart product to NULL when the product is no longer active, effectively removing it from the cart on a shopping cart order refresh.
- #1117266 by rszrama: follow-up issue to fix all tests to passing and remove the underline on the themed cancel / back buttons until they are hovered / focused.
- #1117266 by rszrama: change the position and theming of checkout buttons to make the continue button more prominent and the default button if enter is pressed on the form; uses link styling for the cancel / back button based on the usability report linked in the issue.
- #1248488 by serialjaywalker: fix the hook implementation commerce_customer_token_info().