Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Highlights of this release:
- only one known remaining bug:
- fixed major bug: multiple HS widgets on the same page could collide with each other
- save_lineage support
- upgrade path!
- fixed #required support
- fixed i18n support for HS Taxonomy
- fixed import & export
Make sure that you know if the part of Hierarchical Select's functionality that you want to use has been ported. Otherwise, you may be in for a frustrating upgrade experience.
See the included TODO.txt file for details. In a nutshell:
- Taxonomy support is almost complete, only "create new item", "entity count" and token support are missing
- Forum support has **not** yet been ported (but relies on Taxonomy, so this is trivial)
- Taxonomy Views support has **not** yet been ported
- Menu support has **not** yet been ported
This new version contains major patches sponsored by Bancard Data Service and PingV Creative!
Changes since 7.x-3.0-alpha2 (25+ commits):
- Update README to reflect PingV's latest sponsorship effort.
- Fixed #1127022: admin/config/content/hierarchical_select/configs generates incorrect links (should use get_entity_info())
- Fixed #1255580: Provide proper upgrade path for Hierarchical Select, Taxonomy support and document this
- Fixed a minor bug in commit e2b1c3c5, for #1068366.
- Update TODO.txt to reflect the status of the current code base for Drupal 7.
- Fixed #1176952: Config options in features UI have HTML escaped
- Fixed #1197338 by ian.patterson: PHP Strict Warning in _hierarchical_select_hierarchy_enforce_deepest() on PHP 5.3
- Fixed #1197338: PHP Strict Warning in _hierarchical_select_hierarchy_enforce_deepest() on PHP 5.3
- Patch 3 for #1068354: HS Taxonomy widgets are always optional, #required is ignored: leverage Field API
- Patch 2 for #1068354: HS Taxonomy widgets are always optional, #required is ignored: leverage Field API
- Patch 1 for #1068354 by Peter Bex: HS Taxonomy widgets are always optional, #required is ignored: leverage Field API
- Minor follow-up patch for #1068070: I forgot to update the code in one spot.
- Follow-up patches for #1216214 by fietserwin & pfrenssen: D7 i18n Taxonomy compatibility
- Fixed #1254104: HS Taxonomy widgets are always optional, #required is ignored
- Follow-up patch for #1068366: Port "save lineage" functionality to D7 + support for multiple parents taxonomies (multiple parents support had been forgotten in the previous patch)
- Fixed #1068070: When multiple HS widgets exist on the same page, and #process order != displayed order: Drupal's JS setting handling breaks HS
- Implemented #1068366: Port "save lineage" support to D7. Sponsored by Bancard Data Service.
- List official issue for tracking HS Taxonomy entity_count support in D7.
- Fixed #1206766: README text not yet updated for D7 port
- List official issue for tracking Views support in D7
- Fixed #1082492 by Owen Barton: Form select can end up disabled in Firefox
- Fixed #1216214 by fietserwin: D7 i18n Taxonomy compatibility
- Follow-up fix for #1115498 by fietserwin.
- Fixed #1198362 by fearlsgroove: Use widget label and description for HS Taxonomy field widget
- Fixed #1136370 by fietserwin: Notice: Undefined index: exclude_tid in hs_taxonomy_hierarchical_select_children()
- Fixed #1227518: PHP notices while uninstalling HS Taxonomy Views
- Fixed #1230972: Export & import is broken