Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Download drush_make-6.x-2.3.tar.gztar.gz 42.26 KB
Download drush_make-6.x-2.3.zipzip 53.55 KB
Changes since 6.x-2.2:
- #1206286 by clemens.tolboom: Fixed drush make-generate is rude on missing file parameter.
- #1234464 by jonhattan: E_STRICT fixes.
- Fix translations test
- Fix translations, hopefully
- Fix asking for base path twice.
- Fix POST test.
- Fix git test
- #1114028 by g.idema: Fixed Undefined index: protocol drush_make().download.inc:377.
- #1165310 by EugenMayer: Fixed The tmp_path() is not unique, 2 parallel make processes fail.
- #1151728 by dmitrig01: Fixed downloading from unpublished releases
- #1205204 by dmitrig01: Fixed Make drush make-generate know about standard profile.
- #1135170 by dmitrig01: Stop build if patch fails
- Pass through correct error
- #954476 by dmitrig01: Fixed Invalid version errors for non-recommended projects.
- #1134662 by dmitrig01: Fixed drush_make_error() called without second parameter on line 86 of drush_make.project.inc
- #1149220 by firebus: Fixed INSTALL.txt has invalid URL.
- #997996 by dmitrig01: Fixed failed translations downloads result in 404 error messages inside the translation file.
- Don't ask whether site needs to be built on --version
- #1231794 by hunmonk: verify-makefile usage inconsistent, and broken for drupal.org
- #745224 by jhedstrom, q0rban, Steven Jones, glennpratt: Fixed Apply patches from git diff and git format-patch.
- #1163650 by handcode: replace deprecated split() by explode()
- #1118616 allow absolute paths in includes
- #1111050 tolerate more complex path in content-disposition headers
- #1134326 by David Stosik: Allow a DrushMakeProject to be installed in a non empty directory
- #947158: Recursive makefiles can cause conflicts.
- #1159548 by pwolanin: Shouldn't have required a core in recursion