Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
It would be we great if we have this feature:
Possibility to choose - under exposed filter style - if we want the blur event to trigger the auto-submit when using ajax with auto-submit on
I'm asking for this feature because I have this bug (jquery):
* How to reproduce:
- Have exposed filters with ajax and autosumbit on
- Put the exposed filters form on a block
- type something on any of the exposed filters input fields and wait drupal will present the filtered data
- don't click anywhere (window, scrollbars, browser buttons)
- click a link
- You get a browser message:
An AJAX HTTP request terminated abnormally. Debugging information follows. Path: /views/ajax StatusText: error ResponseText: ReadyState: 0
This message will flash in Firefox (I'm using FF 4) but it stays on Google Chrome until you press the OK button.