Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
- 10 people on Drupal.org
- Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Managed Enterprise hosting, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Security reviews, Support
- United States
- 20130 Lakeview Center Plaza, Suite 310, Ashburn, Virginia 20147
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, BlackMesh is a fully-managed web hosting provider that specializes in Drupal performance, scalability, and reliability.
Our platforms are carefully optimized to allow maximum scalability world-class performance. We provide innovative hosting solutions, both dedicated and cloud-based, to businesses of all sizes, including government agencies, non-profit organization, development groups, and large enterprises.
Our team will install, configure, and support everything from infrastructure up to your code. Making sure your website stays up and running with quick response times is just as important to your business and your customers as the design experience. You can continue to focus on your other business needs confidently knowing that your solution will be online, available, and very responsive!
Other areas of expertise:
• Server Deployment
• Managed Backups
• Automatic Upgrades
• Firewall Protection
• Compliance (FedRAMP, HIPAA, FISMA, PCI/DSS, SSAE 16)
• Remote Server Management
• Site Migration
BlackMesh joined the Drupal community in 2008 as an organizational member and has attended, sponsored and presented at numerous Drupal Camps and DrupalCons. We have had the opportunity to share stability and scalability improvements people could apply to their current infrastructure to see immediate results.
As an active member and supporting partner of the Drupal Association, BlackMesh is excited to be a part of the growing Drupal community and build relationships with other Drupal users, giving them the trusted support they need to run their website and applications.
• Contributed to modules
• D.o Infrastructure Team
• Identifying and resolving security issues (SA-CORE-2013-003)
• Assisted with code sprints at DrupalCons and DrupalCamps as a mentor/fixer
• Presented and conducted trainings at DrupalCons and Camps