Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Based on discussion in, we need to postpone the commit of the update function to ensure it gets "tested" = run in a test update. However, the functionality removal is pretty important to make happen soon because lots of other work depends on it being gone. We don't want to spend time tossing around code that is going to be removed in refactorings. Read the full discussion in .
Postponing this one on.
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Invalid PHP syntax in core/modules/locale/locale.install. View
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] 33,987 pass(es), 2 fail(s), and 1 exception(es). View
|#1||update_for_textgroup_removal.patch||851 bytes||Gábor Hojtsy|
FAILED: [[SimpleTest]]: [MySQL] Unable to apply patch update_for_textgroup_removal.patch. This may be a -p0 (old style) patch, which is no longer supported by the testbots. View