Dear,

I've translated the Scheduler to PT-BR and I found some missing translations:

scheduler.module line 103 -> $output = '

' . t('Adjust the settings for the scheduler module.') . '

'; (not on .po file)

scheduler.module -> line 112 -> I change the line from . '

or

' to . '

'.t("or").'

' (now catching the translation)

scheduler.module lines 195, 204, 237 -> put the "t" variable to make the translations. Need to include these options at .po file

I attach the new patch here.

Regards

Comments

jaydub’s picture

Version: master » 7.x-1.x-dev
Status: Active » Needs review
FileSize
1.75 KB

Re-rolled the patch as a git patch and updated version for drupal 7 (can be backported to drupal 6 later if translation is missing there).

jonathan1055’s picture

Status: Needs review » Reviewed & tested by the community

Patch looks good and applies as expected, but I have not done any translations. Maybe pmichelazzo could use it and confirm?

pmichelazzo’s picture

Wow, sorry about my delay.

I test the patch and works fine. Great job!

jonathan1055’s picture

This patch will need a re-roll if #1526458: Lightweight Cron help page could use some improvements gets committed first.

rickmanelius’s picture

Status: Reviewed & tested by the community » Needs work

Hi Everyone. This doesn't apply cleanly against the current dev branch because a few items have changed. If you do a quick scan and submit a new patch, I'll make sure it gets committed.

rickmanelius’s picture

Status: Needs work » Fixed

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.

jonathan1055’s picture

Version: 7.x-1.x-dev » 6.x-1.9
Status: Closed (fixed) » Needs review
FileSize
1.58 KB

Here is port of the fixes for the 6.x version

rickmanelius’s picture

Looks good. I'll get this in the 6.x-1.10 version.

rickmanelius’s picture

Status: Needs review » Reviewed & tested by the community
rickmanelius’s picture

Status: Reviewed & tested by the community » Fixed
jonathan1055’s picture

Excellent. Thanks Rick.

Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.