JohnAlbin’s picture

Title: Role based plugin » User role based plugin

Sounds great!

I assume you mean user role?

konordo’s picture

Patch attached. This plugin allows menu visibility to the specified roles.

konordo’s picture

Status: Active » Needs work
6.03 KB

Sorry, wrong file. Here is the patch for 6.x

jwilson3’s picture

Version: 6.x-1.x-dev » 7.x-2.x-dev
Status: Needs work » Needs review
6.68 KB

The patch in #3 contains \r\n line endings in the javascript file, and hence was unable to apply using git apply (on a mac, anyway).

I've cleaned that issue up, and updated the patch for Drupal 7.

UPDATE: for what its worth, the code is exactly the same between both D6 and D7, so a backport should be trivial based on this one patch.

JohnAlbin’s picture

Version: 7.x-2.x-dev » 6.x-1.x-dev
Status: Needs review » Patch (to be ported)
5.13 KB

I did some minor cleanup (including fixing the js). Here's the patch I committed.

Thanks! You're in the committers list now. :-)

Noe_’s picture

Issue summary: View changes

Shouldn't the status of this patch be "Fixed" because the d7 version of the module already includes this patch.

frob’s picture


Nope, this is a patch to be ported to D6. The issue is fixed for D7.

BarisW’s picture

Status: Patch (to be ported) » Closed (won't fix)

Since D6 is not being updated anymore, I decided to cleanup the issue queue by closing all D6 issues.

frob’s picture

Version: 6.x-1.x-dev » 7.x-2.x-dev
Status: Closed (won't fix) » Fixed

Allow me to switch this to the more accurate Fixed status. This issue was fixed for D7 and then was going to be ported to D6. If all of D6 is closed now, then this issues should simply be fixed.

Status: Fixed » Closed (fixed)

Automatically closed - issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.