Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Create the view:
- Create a views panel pane display with style = fields.
- Add arbitrary fields.
- Add a "global: text" field -- (may apply to other field types as well)
- Allow Settings: "fields override"
- Create the panel and add the pane:
- Create a panel
- Add the panel pane from above to the variant content
- Override the fields and include all.
- Edit the view pane display
- Remove the field "global: text" field from the view
- See "broken handler" on the panel
The issue is that the panel configuration doesn't get updated when the view gets saved.
Is there a hook_views_save_view or similar that i can tap into?
I'm happy to write the patch if someone can give me an idea of where to start looking.