Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The attached patch does a few things:
- Add a theme setting for skip link text, so people can easily customize without overriding html.tpl.php.
- Call it 'skip link' by default instead of 'jump link'. I believe skip link is a more recognisable term to have as a default, and the settings allow people to easily adjust the text into something like 'jump' if they want to.
- Use 'href' for the variable name instead of 'target'. I think target would kind of conflict with the target HTML attribute, and because the variable is only seen in the code (not in the UI), href might be more clear and suitable.
- Synchronize the variable descriptions in html.tpl.php with the ones for the UI a little bit.
- Add a link to http://drupal.org/node/467976 in the setting description, for people who really don't know what a skip link is yet.
What do you think of these?