Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
CYCLAD is dynamically developing IT consulting company, operating on the European market.
We provide technical assistance (KPO), as well as supervision and management of IT infrastructure (ITO) of our Key Accounts. Our team has over 100 engineers in France and abroad. Our specialists are delegated to our clients for both short-term and long term missions.
Currently, for our Client we are looking for Drupal developers for project in Lyon or Grenoble
• You will work on interesting and technologically innovative projects, building entire websites and/or applications in PHP for our clients
• We will challenge you with setting up complex sites and content management systems
• Working on transparency and usability are important in this job
• You will report to the Competence Center Manager Development and will receive on-the-job training
• You have profound knowledge of Drupal and PHP
• You easily understand the end user and client requirements
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are able to work as both a team member and independently
• You possess the skills to write technical papers and reports
• You are willing to learn and apply new software development tools, technologies, and methodologies
• You work in an efficient and structured way
• You are eager to take responsibility
• You are willing to work in various locations across Belgium
• Experience with Drupal theming, development of custom Drupal modules, Flash Actionscript, XHTML and CSS are an asset
• You are familiar with test driven and continuous integration environments
• You know the Drupal tools landscape and can develop custom solutions when needed
• You have experience with technical scoping
• You write top quality code and documentation
• Willing to actively participate in the Drupal community is an asset
• You speak english on at least good level
If you are interested in this offer, please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with ref.no. CC11/NET/FR/DRORG/3497 and I will contact you as soon as possible.